Summary Letter – June 2021
COLONIAL COUNTRY CLUB COMMUNITY DEVLOPMENT DISTRICT
June 21, 2021
Board of Supervisors
Colonial Country Club Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Colonial Country Club Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on June 28, 2021 at 2 PM, at the Colonial Country Club Activity Room in the Community Center on 9171 Independence Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible by the public and staffers via webconference:
+1 (571) 317-3122, Access Code: 844-230-757
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Enclosed are the draft regular meeting minutes from the May 24, 2021 meeting and the draft special meeting minutes from the June 7, 2021 workshop drive-around. Also included is the current field manager report.
- The District Manager will review the financial reports for May, which were sent under separate cover.
- Enclosed is the simplified quarterly Benchmark lakes analysis report for May.
- There will be updates on the Field Manager follow-up items, including items brought up at the drive-around: boardwalk railway and pathway transition modifications, the golf course lake bank erosion on lake 7, lakebank erosion repairs on Lakes 12, 14, 16, 26 & 27, various tree and invasive plants removals, and more.
- Supervisor DeSantis will regrettably be resigning his position after this meeting. Filling his vacancy and Board reorganization by resolutiuon will occur at beginning of the July meeting.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.