Colonial Country Club Community Development District
A Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special-purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
General CDD Information
- Department of Financial Services
- Auditor General
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Chapter 189 Website
- Chapter 190 Website
- Chapter 112 – Code of Ethics
Colonial Country Club CDD Information
- Colonial Country Club CDD – Establishment Ordinance
- Colonial Country Club CDD Rules of Procedures
- Public Facilities Report
- Resolution 2020-03 COVID-19 Virtual Meeting Resolution
The Colonial Country Club CDD manages the storm water management system, lakes, and preserves within Colonial Country Club. For More information, please visit the Services page.
The CDD Board of Supervisors are elected to terms of four years and elections are staggered on a 2-year cycle. Information on running for office is provided here.