Summary Letter – My 2023
COLONIAL COUNTRY CLUB COMMUNITY DEVLOPMENT DISTRICT
May 15, 2023
Board of Supervisors
Colonial Country Club Community Development District
The regular meeting of the Colonial Country Club Community Development District Board of Supervisors will be held on May 22, 2023 at 2 PM, in the Activity Room of the Colonial Country Club Community Center on 9171 Independence Way in Fort Myers, Florida. The meeting will also be accessible by the public and staffers via webconference:
+1 (571) 317-3122, Access Code: 844-230-757
The Agenda is included on the following page and some points of interest are as follows:
- Included are the draft regular meeting minutes for April 24, 2023, the current field report, the latest hurricane invoice tracking sheet, and the financial report for April 2023.
- The proposed Fiscal Year 2024 budget is included; it is to be adopted and the public hearing set via Resolution 2023-03. The proposed budget can still be changed at the public hearing in August.
- There will be discussion on financial reporting procedures at the request of Supervisor Klein.
- There is new FYI on potential legislation to update the federal definition of Special Districts.
- There will be updates on aerator repairs and the newest installations, on the Lake 21 fountain pump replacement, on the FEMA reimbursement application, and more.
Any supporting documents not enclosed will be distributed via email when available or distributed at the meeting. If there are any questions or requests prior to the meeting, feel free to contact me.